Slider Title

Short Excerpt

Our Services

Our services run deep and are backed by over ten years of experience.

Are you a registered Public Benefit Organisation (PBO), and can I get an 18A tax certificate?

Yes, we are registered with SARS as a PBO (PBO: 18/11/13/2509; NPO: 003-417), and you are eligible to receive a tax certificate within two weeks of making a donation.

Why do some Ablution clients never seem to get their lives on track and off the streets?

Homelessness is a complex social issue. Many people choose a life on the streets as a way to avoid family issues, violence at home or cataclysmic life events. Our approach is always with the intention of reintegration but we believe in the free will of all those who enter our doors. Our focus is on dignity and opportunity for change.

Why do you no longer offer wooden products for sale?

The TCS Carpentry department was officially closed in 2015. After extensive evaluation by management and the Board, we acknowledged that our core focus was addressing the needs of the homeless and the unemployed and not competing in a competitive retail space. We do, however, still offer the public the opportunity to get their wooden items refurbished by our resident carpenter, Collin. He can be contacted at 021 461 5508 for any queries.

Menu Title